Free eye exams will be offered at Open Cities Health Center (OCHC) for infants from six to 12 months on Saturday, April 16 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The InfantSEE Family Health Event will be held at the clinic’s Midway location in St. Paul at 409 N. Dunlap Street.
The event is open to the public and will include:
• FREE InfantSEE eye exams for babies (6-12 months of age, please pre-register)!
• FREE lunch and entertainment for all attendees.
• FREE $20 gift card for each family that schedules and completes an InfantSEE eye exam.
• FREE dental screenings; diabetic education; prenatal education; and, smoking cessation information for the entire family.
• FREE raffle for a flat screen TV for participating families.