• Always lock your car, and pocket your keys.
• Use a "club", whenever possible.
• If you have a garage, use it.
• Never leave valuables in your vehicle.
• IF you must leave valuables in your vehicle, place them in the trunk, BEFORE arriving at your destination.
• Leaving the keys in the ignition of an unattended vehicle is illegal and increases your chances of auto theft. If your vehicle is stolen with the keys in it, you will receive a fine, and your car insurance may go up.
• Call the 4TH Precinct, at 612-673-5704, and ask to speak to a Crime Prevention Specialist.
Click here for additional tips.