The Minnesota Trade Office (MTO) is accepting nominations for the 27th Annual Governor's International Trade Awards. Awards will be made in two categories:
• Agricultural Commodities/Processed Food.
Award recipients will be recognized at a breakfast ceremony in March.
Any Minnesota-based company is eligible to apply. Companies must meet the following criteria:
• Significant portion of business is international
• Demonstrated growth in international business over at least the past three years, with continued likelihood of growth
• Increased or maintained employment in Minnesota through the expansion of international trade activity
• Developed novel ideas or approaches to doing business internationally.
The nomination form with supporting narrative must be submitted to Tim Odegard at the MTO no later than Friday, February 17, 2012. (February 10 deadline indicated on form has been extended one week.)
Self-nominations or nominations by business colleagues will be accepted. All submitted information will remain confidential.